Dr. Nehi grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and has lived in Southern California for over 15 years. He is proud to be a board-certified orthodontist, a distinction held by less than 30% of orthodontists.
Dr. Nehi takes pride in providing his patients of all ages with the highest quality orthodontic care and experience that can be found anywhere. With the newest treatment technologies and techniques, Dr. Nehi is able to work with patients and develop customized treatment plans that result in a beautiful and healthy smile.
As a teenager, Dr. Nehi experienced first hand how his orthodontic experience changed his smile and gave him the confidence to dream big and navigate life without fear. He knows a smile is the first thing that others notice about a person and he strives to give his patients of all ages a reason to live life smiling!
Education and Experience
Dr. Nehi is a proud triple Trojan and Certified Orthodontic Specialist. Dr. Nehi completed his B.S, D.D.S, M.S., and Orthodontics Certificate at the University of Southern California (USC). Fight on!
In addition, Dr. Nehi also received several academic, leadership and service awards. Highlights at USC include serving as Undergraduate Student Body Vice-President, Dental School Student Body President and Residency Class President.
Dr. Nehi was hand-selected to return to USC as a faculty member in the Advanced Orthodontics department. He teaches the nation’s brightest orthodontic residents about the most current principles and techniques.
Broad Expertise to serve you
Dr. Nehi’s rigorous training, years working as a general dentist, experience in advanced technologies and commitment to continuing education have provided him a vast skill set in many areas:
- Traditional braces
- Damon Braces
- Clear Braces
- Adult Braces
- Interceptive (Phase I) Orthodontics
- Clear aligners (Invisalign)
- Orthognathic (jaw) surgery
- Laser Dentistry
- Lingual (hidden) braces (InBrace)
- Sleep apnea and airway orthodontics
- TMD / TMJ symptoms
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society
- Pacific Coasts Society of Orthodontists - Board Member
- USC Century Club Alumni Association – Board Member
- USC Orthodontic Alumni Association – Board Member
- Diplomat, American Board of Orthodontists
- Selected as Top 40 Dental Specialist Under 40, Incisal Edge Magazine
- VIP Diamond Level Invisalign Provider
- Faculty Member, USC Graduate Orthodontics Department
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- American College of Dentist Outstanding Leader Award
- Dental Foundation of California Leader Award
- Delta Dental Leadership Award
- Graduate of The Aligner Intensive Fellowship
- Wharton Mastering the Business of Orthodontics Certificate
- USC Order of Arete
Beyond The Practice
Outside of the office, Dr. Nehi is happily married to his dental school sweetheart, Dr. Sienna Palmer. Together they have two beautiful daughters, Capri and London.
When he is not in the office, Dr.Nehi can be found perfecting his swing on the golf course, cooking or being involved within his community. He feels so fortunate to be in a profession where he can give back and serve the communities he cherishes so much.